Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Oasis Intro

Oasis are a triumphant band and story. Oasis's music is celebratory. Noel Gallagher, Oasis' pioneer knows rock history and incorporates this into his music making it exceptional. Pure rock n roll with great lyrics. I will feature all this in my Oasis series. I will focus primarily from 1994 to 1998 when Oasis stood on top of the musical world. This period featured four main albums: Definitely Maybe, What's the Story (Morning Glory), Be Here Now, and The Masterplan.

Oasis is comprised of Liam Gallagher -lead singer, 
Noel Gallagher -lead guitar and vocals,
Paul "Guigsy" McGuigan
Paul "Bonehad" Arthurs

Tony McCaroll
Alan White
Gem Archer
Andy Bell
Zak Starkey

And who could forget Oasis has a rockstar in Liam Gallagher. Here is one quote:

On his emotions: “I suppose I do get sad, but not for too long. I just look in the mirror and go, ‘What a good-looking fuck you are.’” (NME, November 2006).
Read more at http://www.nme.com/photos/liam-gallaghers-70-funniest-quotes/149335/1/1#0lDpPa8KFdw4016A.99

No comments:

Post a Comment